Saturday, April 21, 2007

Still Alive........

Hello Blog Readers.... sorry it has been sooooooooo long. You were probably thinking we fell off the face of the earth or something. WRONG! We're still here, its simply the business of life that I haven't had a chance to sit down and keep you informed. So much for 'keepin in touch'.... I can't even keep up with the blog.

There has been lots thats happened in the past few weeks that I have pics to post for you.... so keep stoppin' in and I will pledge to you to keep you more up to date! See this comic below? This is 'how up to date' I feel with this whole blog thing.... at least I won't get notified on our blog if I am ever fired! rrrrrrrrrrrrright.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, Sally & Dean!

Wanda

Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said...

I had almost given up on checking your blog (just making you feel bad for not posting in so long)..... but now I know you're still alive, so I'll keep checking it out!!

Congrats to all the new mommies & daddies...how exciting!!!