Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Never thought I would do this.... maybe he didn't either

Today Dean gave me my Flu Shot and the H1N1 vaccine. I never thought I would let him actually give me a needle before.... but here is proof that he just did!!! He is going to be an excellent nurse. My arms don't even hurt (I was fully expecting them to). I am going to volunteer and go out to some of the clinics they are doing to get everyone their H1N1 vaccines in town here and some surrounding areas even it sounds like. I got to get mine today simply because I am going to volunteer... otherwise, the general population vaccines for H1H1 don't start until next week.

Dean strongly recommends you get a vaccine. He is actually writing his next paper on this issue of the media blowing things out of proportion and now people are scared to get the vaccine! This is the question we ask ourselves, would you rather get the vaccine and be prepared? or not be prepared, and face possible death within a matter of days???!!! There is that saying coulda woulda shoulda???!! Will be neat to see what Dean's paper turns out to be like.

Hope all is well whomever is reading this. We love getting the comments from anyone who is reading this. Glad to hear from you!

Here is the 'prepping' shot.


And the 'action' shot!

No comments: