Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A request from us to you!!

I know some of you might be new to the 'blog' world.... but now that you know how to access it, lets take it another step.

We would love to know who is all looking at our blog and following our journey... so up until now, you have heard from us.... now lets hear from YOU!

All you do is select the 'comment' tab at the end of each post. Once you click on it, it will open another window. You don't need a google account, you can select the Anonymous option... but please make sure you type your name at the bottom of your msg so we know who wrote it!

We have more posts coming later on this week. Will try to tackle that task tomorrow :)

Hope all is well with you all in the mean time!!!!

D and S

10 comments:

Corinne said...

Hey Sally

Dean and Sally Sinclair said...

Hi Corinne!!

yes, I did see that you are following our little journey. You are the only one that shows up as a 'follower' on our blog. thats awesome. how have you been??? what are you up to these days? are you still on mat leave?

Anonymous said...

Cousin Age just looked at your blog. Thanks. So excellent. Love to you from me
Age

Lockhart said...

Hey Sally

Dean and Sally Sinclair said...

Age!!!! Good to hear from you. Can hardly wait to plan our trip up there!!! Just taking one day at a time though right now :) need to find a place to live is next on the to do list.

Amanda, how is the west coast? good to hear from you too!

Daysha said...

Hey! Congrats to Dean! ....we need nurses here to i believe!; )

Lockhart said...

The west coast is good.. beautiful clear day.. see the island and the mountains in Washington today.. but little crazy with the Olympics coming up.. but i love waking to the view of the snow caped mountains.. although I'm sure when I'm home for 4 days this month I will be sick of snow!

Anonymous said...

I love reading about how you two are doing! The kids love to see the pictures too!! Great blog; can't wait to see more!

xoxo Candice

Lj said...

Hi Sally,
Hope you are both enjoying a great trip & good luck w/ finding a your next new home!
:o) Lynda J

wade & kristi said...

great idea sally. I think I will suggest that others make a comment on our blog.

Kristi Mose