Last weekend, we were going to have Andrew and Lisa and family at our place, however, one of our dear friends passed away.... G'pa Bill. He was like a G'pa to everyone.... someone who would go out of his way to be there for you..... or do something for you.... seemed like he showed up everywhere, but was in the background. So many good things to be said about him.... an amazing example to follow/live up to.
The funeral was on Saturday and took place in Regina, so we decided we would just spend the weekend there with A and L. We rented a hotel room at the Holiday Inn and Suites which had a pool and Waterslide.... which the kids AND UNCLE DEAN VERY MUCH ENJOYED! lol. I don't know who had more fun, the kids or dean. :) Lisa and I also had some successful shopping..... I got some pictures that are PERFECT for our living room. Will post a pic of them later on.
Here are some pics of the kids.... didn't get much of Brydon I realized after looking through them... nor did I get any of A and L. Next time I guess. :)
All set to go swimmin'
Three stooges.....
Kiera teaching Uncle how to 'play' dutch blitz.....
And I'm guessing she won! :)
Back massage for Uncle....
Sweet Dreams
And Pop for Breakfast :)
No comments:
Post a Comment