I have also been meaning to post some pics of our place.
First off???!?!?!?!?
The office! Would like to do a red wall in here too, but haven't gotten permission to paint just yet!
Notice no pics of the desk area... need to clean it off yet to find it. hahhaha. Just kidding. I will have to get a pic of it yet.
Next up?!?!??!? The living room.
A Black and white picture of it..... I plan to do a darker colour on the walls in this room too as soon as I get permission to paint. This will tie the pieces all in together better.
A colour pic
The Front Entry
Next up???? the hallway. EXXXXXCITING. :)
Need something more on this wall as this frame looks a little small.... might get a canvas done eventually for here
Next up.... guest bathroom. Likely paint a light shade of brown in here too.
Next up????? Masterbath... Would like to paint brown in here.
Next up????? the outside!
Left? the kitchen and master bedroom. Will post later.

5 comments:
Sal its all looking so good! That piano is absolutely stunning. What a memory to have. Its beautiful.
And a note on the canvas....talk to Juanita about the amazing canvas she painted for their place... I bet if you hired her she would do it! lol sorry juan... i'm starting to advertise for you!!!! but all in all its looking awesome. can't wait to come and seeit in real life :) miss yah....xoxoxoxo
your place is looking so great... like a real home. you definitely have an eye for design!
glad I saw it in real life!!! The piano looks awesome. Glad it worked out to finally get it!
Gorgeous place, well done you guys! Hope you're all settled in! Maybe one day in the next ten years we'll get to visit you....you never know!!! Steve, Rachel, Daniel & Levi xxxx
Gorgeous place, well done you guys! Hope you're all settled in! Maybe one day in the next ten years we'll get to visit you....you never know!!! Steve, Rachel, Daniel & Levi xxxx
Post a Comment