Thursday, May 13, 2010

A biking trip......turned into a hiking trip!






Yesterday Dean and I decided we would take our bikes out to the sand hills about 20 mins away. Who woudda thought that biking in the sand was SO HARD!!!! and not to mention..... very dangerous. I can see how someone could easily injure themselves verrrrrrry badly if not get killed. yikes!


Oh well, didn't have to worry about that too much, we got about 3 mins on the trail and Dean's chain s.n.a.p.p.e.d! Not good! So our little biking excursion was cut short....very short. But it was just as well I guess, seeing as it wasn't the safest place to be on bikes..... and back home to finish up the house cleaning and be ready for mtg at our place for the first time on wed's (1,2 and 5th)

And this is what was next on the agenda after a long...oh no, wait, ..... short bike ride..... soakin in some VIT D!


No comments: