Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July off to a good start!

Here are a few random pictures of the last week...

Friday night, we attended our first canada day celebration in Meadow.... and it was superb!!!!  The firework show would have surely been at least 30 min long!!! Preeeeeeetty good for lil ML I would say!







We headed up to Smeaton for Saturday afternoon and Sunday and then stayed for cleanup on Monday.  We stayed with Andrew and Lisa and had a hoot..... but I am realizing that I didn't even get any pictures of them while we spent 4 days with them! ugh..... whoops! Here is a pic of nephew Danen coming in between mtgs..... ummmmmm mud flinging contest? true boy!!!!!

 And lil bro Kade!!!! What a blonde haired blue eyed cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 And this is lil Miss Autumn..... how cute is she?!!!!!!!!!  And her own lil violin! So precious.  not one person could take her eyes off her! So adorable.  This is melinda youngest!

Pics of the kids below are taken at the sing song at A and I's sunday evening. What a nice way to end conv!!!

 Sisterly love.... Rheannon and Colby...two more adorable lil cuties!! And soon to have a little bro!
 Zane, Ayana, Cody and the two sisters mentioned above.... having fun hanging out on the stairs.
 The calf moose we saw on the way home from PA!!!  Tried to find the mom but she was in hiding I guess!


Sorry about some of the fuzzy pics.... but you get the 'picture' hahahaha. sorry, lame, i know!

2 comments:

Lj said...

Fun pics Sally & it was great to see you!! :)

Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said...

hey! that's awesome...i'm just blog stalking while i'm downloading pics & came across a pic of my kids in here!! :) i can't believe we didn't even get more than a hug & hello in at smeaton. anyway, it was great to see u!!! xo.