CRAAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!Yes, I know she has probably been checking our blog now for quite some time now... and has requested that I soon do something about it or I think she was about to completely give up on me! :) Just joshin ya Andrea! Here are some pics from Andrea Massey's shower .... soon to be Gullacher!!!!!!!
P.S. I THINK YOU BETTER LET SOMEONE ELSE DO YOUR HAIR FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY!!! LOL. Love the pic of you and Deana from your blog. Looks like national geek day!!! Might that have been the last day you had finals????!
Double P.S. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!

Here she is appreciating the much desired dill pickles and soggy apples.... who would have thought???? mmmmm Shaun, did you have something to do with this suggestion?!
The sweet host and future sister in law-- Jackie Gullacher!!! p.s. Thanks for including us in the awesome party. What a blast, full of fun and lots of laughs!!!
Some of the ladies......
The best fashion show of all times..... Above is Leanne J. She was our other bride to be! She is displaying our Poopoochichi Car Wash look.
Andrea's unique train.... and Deana's somewhat scarce scantily clad dress... :) it seemed to keep falling off every breath she would take. Sorry about the misfortune Deana...

To her dismay...... she was finished third. Poor Deana, couldn't even 'fend for herself! You're a great actress Deana!!!!
Andrea learning the appropriate method of carrying her bouquet down the aisle...
Girls are spice and everything nice!Congrats Andrea.... good luck in your last days before you tie the knot!!!
1 comment:
haha...wow...I guess I was asking for it haha
Thanks for being there for the fun night...
Post a Comment