Tuesday, April 24, 2007

L'il Keonna...

WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS LITTLE PRECIOUS PEANUT THIS WEEKEND!!! Mom and Dad S. stopped in Stoon on their way home from spending the weekend at Kurt and Janine's. Mom was so kind as to share a couple of her pics with us... and here they are!

a little squiggle worm :)

Going for a car ride to go shopping for me and groceries I guess!

ZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZ kept mom up all night, so might as well catch some now.

A proud mommy and daddy!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is SOOOOO cute. I just LOVE little babies. When was he born??

Sally and Dean said...

Jayden was born april 11th and keonna on april 14th. I know they are both sooooo precious! I am a l'il jealous here..... at least I can be an auntie to the little bumpkins for now!

Alissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alissa said...

Hey Sally and Dean! Love your pics of those cute babies. Just wanted to let you know that I have a blog site but I've made it private so if I could get your email addy then I could email you an invitation to view my blog. My address is alissa_cobb1318@hotmail.com
Thnx!