So this morning I pick up my hubs from working a night shift. As I am tucking him into bed, he says to me Make sure you get lots done today love, so that we are ready for company.
My response was, yes, I am going to get make myself a coffee right now.... (not finished my sentence yet)
and he says You are going to start the day with a coffee break!??!?!? You are starting to sound like you work for the government.
HAHAHAHAHA. No slams against the government for all you dear and hard workers. :)
I meant that I was going to get my boost of caffeine to get me going for the day.
I love it when he makes me laugh and smile. Good way to start the day!
1 comment:
awww...what a sweetie...that made me laugh! what a goof. have a good day getting ready!
oh and ps...we just have that one folding chair at our dinning room table. no worries, we still got the others :)
Post a Comment