Well, we are definitely looking forward to another weekend of fun ahead!
1) We get to see two more of Dean's immediate family members and their other halves/family.
2) WE GET OUT PIANO!!!!!! after a loooooooong 8 months!!!
3) This auntie is going to bake another fun cake!
4) We might get to see some more friends we haven't seen in ages....
5) we might get snow on friday.... oh no wait..... THATS NOT SOMETHING I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO! I do think that the other four excitements will totally cancel it out though.
Which cake would you bake for a little niece who is about to turn 3.... who just moved to an acrearage, and likes CHOCOLATE?!!??!??!?!
This one????
or This one?????
I'm thinkin I am going with the Sheep cake... 1) I have all the stuff for it already, plus it seems like more of a three year old kind of cake. 2) I might not be able to find the curly pink stuff for the hair here in ML if I did the pony cake.
Here is another fun one that I totally would have done... except that I don't think we have all of these candies here in ML either. Keonna LOOOOOOOOVES monkeys since going to visit Uncle Lyle in India a year and a half ago.



1 comment:
okay - that sheep cake looks amazing. full of sugar but that is what it is about. glad to read your list. thanks for sharing. i agree. let's hope we do not get snow !!!!!
Amanda
Post a Comment